Nowadays most of the Windows Users want to update their PC to the Latest Windows 11. But Microsoft has clearly mentioned the specifications for the installation and that doesn’t match with most of the user’s PC specs. But wait, there is a legit method by which you can easily install or uodate to Windows 11 on your old laptop or PC.
In this article I will talk about how I have updated my Asus X507UA , i3 6006u Processor Laptop to Windows 11. You can try this method to update your PC or laptop to Windows 11 without any data loss.
So let’s see the steps.
1. Download and extract the latest Windows 11 iso file
2. Open the Download folder and go to SourcesDownload
3. Now find and delete the appraiserres.dll file
4. Now turn off internet connection of your PC
5. Then go to the extracted folder again and double click the setup.exe file
6. Now, the windows 11 update process will be started
N.B – Make sure to connect the charger with your laptop.
If you have any doubt, you can watch this short video tutorial.
After around 30 minutes, your PC will be updated to the latest Windows 11 without any data loss.